Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Win's Snack

This afternoon Rachel and I were talking with Missy when Win walked out of our bedroom distinctly chewing on something. After a few seconds Rachel said to me, "Jared, get that out of his mouth because I think I know what he's chewing, and don't tell Missy what it is." Wondering what she could be referring to, I wrestled his mouth open and fished around inside until I pulled out . . . the remains of Harriet's umbelical cord.

I hope you alrady ate dinner.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

that is the yuckiest thing i have heard in a long time. :P how funny!

Tue Oct 02, 10:32:00 PM  
Blogger jess said...

ugh. nasty.

Tue Oct 02, 10:40:00 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

That is unbelievable, yuk.

Wed Oct 03, 06:13:00 AM  
Blogger Janna said...

UGH! That is so gross!

Wed Oct 03, 11:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home