Fair Fun
We spent Sunday evening at the fair, which our kids had never been to before.
They had a blast.



We spent a long time looking at all the animals. At one point Ezra got knocked down by an enormous pig on the run.

I made the kids wear their matching shirts so they'd be easy to spot!

I love Miciah's expression in this picture. He was terrified on the ride,
but loved it at the same time.
They had a blast.
We spent a long time looking at all the animals. At one point Ezra got knocked down by an enormous pig on the run.
I made the kids wear their matching shirts so they'd be easy to spot!
I love Miciah's expression in this picture. He was terrified on the ride,
but loved it at the same time.

4 Comments:
We love going to the fair! Looks like you guys had a great time :)
It does look like a lot of fun! I am surprised that you all spent a lot of time at the animals, tho. ;)
Great pictures. That really looks like fun. Love the expressions.
What a great thing to do. The kids looked great in the "Henderson" shirts. I'm sure I looked the same as Kiah the first time I went on a roller coaster.
GG
Post a Comment
<< Home