J&J
Here is a sweet daddy-daughter picture. Jordan turned 16 months old yesterday. She is doing very well, practicing her new words ("no" is rapidly becoming one of her favorites), and likes to send the dogs to their beds and scold them by shaking her finger at them. :) She also loves to sing the Wheels on the Bus.

4 Comments:
jordan is such a beautiful girl! her face is always so open and smiley.
Great picture! I just wanted to say I appreciate how you guys do so well posting not only on Jordan's blog but on the family one as well. I check both almost every day! :) And I love seeing all the pictures you send.
Great picture , Dad! sounds like Jordan's personality is comingout. One month from today will be Easter sunday and we'll be at your house.
Great picture , Dad! sounds like Jordan's personality is comingout. One month from today will be Easter sunday and we'll be at your house.
Post a Comment
<< Home