Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sad Balloon Fight

We were trying to teach Miciah how to stand up to his brother and sister in a balloon fight. Unfortunately, he didn't get the hang of it in time.

6 Comments:

Blogger Janna said...

I don't see any movie...

Wed Feb 14, 02:13:00 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

yeah...I'm working on that. Just trying to keep you in suspense.

Wed Feb 14, 08:03:00 PM  
Blogger Janna said...

That was really funny. He was trying so hard to do what you said :)

Thu Feb 15, 07:41:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

That is really cute!

Thu Feb 15, 07:55:00 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

ok...its fixed. poor kiah.

Thu Feb 15, 08:56:00 PM  
Blogger Jared Henderson said...

I really like how obedient he is. He clearly was doing EXACTLY what you told him to do. Kids!

Thu Feb 15, 09:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home